[Coco] The CoCo Cafe

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Aug 16 14:58:11 EDT 2004

The chat system is back up if anybody wants to give it a test.  I recoded
some routines and I'm not seeing any problems at the moment.  However,
another load test would be nice to see if the new concurrency control
scheme is better.  The auto-refresh is still in turn to be added real soon.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to chat so far and help test it
out.  Also, thanks to Nick for the new name idea.  I like it, and it's open
24 hours. :)

So if anybody is up for a group chat tonight around 9pm Central or later,
stop in.  There's 3 places (rooms) you can chat in if one place gets too busy.