Ed Ellers -was "[Coco] Re: Mi&CC DSK Images"

Richard Batt dickbatt at buffalo.com
Mon Aug 16 09:58:44 EDT 2004

Neil Morrison wrote:

>Based on current information I believe even Lonnie Falk has given up caring
>about the old mags since he sold the business and become the mayor of
>Prospect.

Out of curiosity I looked up Prospect KY on Google and found
Lonnie's "State of the City" address from this year.

  www.prospectky.com/prospect_minutes/state_of_city_2004.html

At the end he had a short note about the passing of Ed Ellers.
Ed was working part time for the city doing electronic repair,
but previously was on the Rainbow Mag. staff.

One has to wonder how many other ex-Rainbow people also work
for Prospect now.

Dick Batt