[Coco] Supercomm woes continue...

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sat Aug 14 21:44:33 EDT 2004

Seems my new cable doesn't do me much good... The situation's the same
as before, the Mac can send data properly to the CoCo, but the CoCo
only sends the first byte. What I'm thinking it might be (based on some
docs I read) is that my terminal application isn't setting the
handshaking-out line, and so OS-9 doesn't read characters. There's only
one line out for handshaking, so I'll have to write a little test
program on the Mac end to see if that makes anything better.

James