[Coco] Extended Color BASIC DRAW command

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 14 17:13:30 EDT 2004

The unravelled book say this about the DRAW command:

> Something not generally known about the DRAW routine is it's ability to
> use variables to indicate parameters like length, color, and scale! There
> is a certain syntax that must be followed, which to my knowledge has not
> yet been published anywhere until now. Following is a short example of how
> to do this.
>
> 10 A=10:B=13
> 20 DRAW "BM=A;,A;;U=B;R=B;D=B;L=B"

I have tried to run this command and it fails on my CoCo 1 and 3. I
looked over the source code to BASIC and can find no support for the
above statements.

So either I am wrong (and have missed something) or this feature really
doesn't exist. Does anyone know for sure?

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com