[Coco] Need to raise cash to buy "DriveWire" (advertisment)

Nickolas Marentes NickM at qm.qld.gov.au
Fri Aug 13 03:02:25 EDT 2004

I've decided to go for Cloud-9's DriveWire product as my "poor man's CoCo
Hard Drive".

I would need to send funds from Australia and the preferred method is via
PayPal.

Unfortunately, my PayPal account is low and I need to prop it up in order to
pay for DriveWire. I don't like transferring money via the net into my
Paypal account and I certainly do not want to put up bank account details
over the net.

I need to raise $20US in PayPal funds and then I can transfer funds to
Cloud-9.

So, I am advertising the following products that are still available for
sale:

"Gate Crasher".............. $12US
"Pac-Man Tribute"........... $12US
Both Programs Above......... $20US
PennFest 2000 Souvenir CD... $10US

More info on these programs available via my web site at
http://www.nickm.launch.net.au/ProjectArchive/index.html

"GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE ......still available"    :)

Nickolas Marentes