[Coco] Petals Around the Rose DECB v0.2 Released

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu Aug 12 11:44:22 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've released "Yet Another Petals Around the Rose" version 0.2! I've pretty much
rewritten the code so that it flows a bit more easily and has just a teeny-weeny
bit more speed.

As per the last release, you can get it here:

<http://mannequin.invigorated.org/downloads/cc3petals.zip>

This archive contains the virtual disks for both the Basic09 and DECB versions
of the game, and the Portal-9 project file for the BASIC version. The DECB
version contains both version 0.1 and 0.2, and they are now saved in BASIC
Binary format so that they will load faster. :) (It also dropped the size of the
files by about a granule each!)

If you didn't catch my last post here's where you can learn about the "Petals
Around the Rose" game:

<http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-bg.htm>

You can email me about bugs, comments, or whatever at <bugs at invigorated.org>

Enjoy!