[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 10, Issue 47

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Aug 11 09:30:23 EDT 2004

I'm pretty sure Rick Ulland's GUI used some of the MV files and could use MV icons. Maybe a copy will surface somewhere soon??? I don't have any CoCo stuff left, I'm mostly just listening in here and reminescing a bit!!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------