[Coco] CoCo chat

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 23:58:52 EDT 2004

I keep checking in and hardly seeing anyone in Roger's chat rooms on CoCo3.com.
Probably just my bad timing, but I know Roger is needing a lot of us to hit it
(preferably at once) and do some beta chatting and bug reporting so he can get
it working smoothly. Do we need to set up a schedule or something?

I was always an isolated CoConut until I found the online community in the late
90's. Now I feel like a starving man who finally arrived at a restraunt just as
they are closing.

Bob Emery