[Coco] TC-9 (was Coco Repack)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 23:12:56 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/6/04 10:18:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
boisy at boisypitre.com writes:

> The guy's name is Bob Puppo.  Here's his website:
>  http://www.puppozone.com/

That's right -- it was Bob Puppo that designed the TC-9.
I have, and still use on my Coco 3, his early PC keyboard adapter system --
very nice.  He was really ingenious to come up with that gadget.

BTW, for those collecting history, the MM/1 designer was Kevin Pease.  He may
have had a hand in the TC-70 design as well, but since both systems were
designed around the same Philips chip set, probably not.  --Mike K.