[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: [CoCo Club] COLOR Computer 3 cables needed

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Aug 4 16:54:42 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "coconutcowboy2002" <coconutcowboy2002 at yahoo.com>

> I just bought a new in box color computer 3 and I am in need of a
> cassetee I/O cable, Joysticks and an RGB cable for hookup under the
> bottom of the coco3 .

The RGB is attached to the CM-8 monitor. To use a non R/S monitor see some
of the Coco web sites. You can find joysticks and cassette cables on eBay or
you can make a cable yourself.

> I am also looking for a good clean unblemished working Model MC-10,
> 16k memory pack and the printer for it and game cassetees for it.

Use emucompboy's emulator and I believe you can make cassette tapes with
your sound card.

Neil

---

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM