[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.04

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Aug 3 21:14:49 EDT 2004

Wow, that was fast.

Yep, I screwed up folks.  Seems some of the problems that I thought
were fixed in V03.02.03 were not.  Actually they were, but oversight on
my part caused some old code to sneak back into the project.  Sorry
about that.  We're going to be a lot better at releasing in the future.

At any rate, I've inc'ed the rev up, so it's now NitrOS-9 V03.02.04
with an August 2 release date.  You want this release, trust me.  Among
other things, the RBF issue that has plagued certain hard drive owners
has been resolved.  Also, the format command has been revamped and
shows a ton of information that is helpful when formatting either a
floppy or hard drive.  It also computes the necessary cluster size for
larger hard drives automatically.  I think you will like this one!

As always, www.nitros9.org

Boisy