[Coco] DSK serial transfer utility?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Aug 2 03:03:09 EDT 2004

>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:20:18 -0400 (EDT)
>From: James Dessart <james at skwirl.ca>

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this...

>Is there a utility on the CoCo that lets you write out a DSK image, coming
>in from the serial port, to a disk?

I've got a utility called senddisk for DECB that apparently deals with
uploading/downloading disks.  No docs, I'm not sure what it expects to
talk to.  Anyway, if it does what it looks like, it might be useful.

I have it on (of course) a virtual disk,
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/coco/decomp.dsk.zip

It doesn't seem to be on rtsi, either.

>James

Willard