[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Rom PAK to tape?

chazbeenhad chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:55:31 EDT 2004

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "chazbeenhad"
<chazbeenhad at h...> wrote:
> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
> <neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

Alright! I got it working perfectly. There was 2 things that were
wrong with my bad attempts.

1, When trying to Daggopatch from my multipak, I was getting an IO
error in 130. I didnt realise I used a 1.2 disk in my PC to make the
daggopatch floppy for the coco. Line 130 was trying to LOADM
something and it was bad on the disk. Thus the error. SO I went back
to the PC and remade the disk with a 360K and all was good. That
happens sometimes when using 1.2 disks with dskini on the PC.
SOmetimes the image writes good, other times you get bad files.

2, I also didn't know you had to keep the tape on the rom pak when
it was in slot 1 of the multipak. I assumed the tape was only for
trying to do a tape save of the rom pak......opps.

Now I can play DoD with out hooking up the tape drive :-)

Charlie

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM