[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Burke & Burke Shareware ?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 22:31:24 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/29/04 1:47:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonypodraza at juno.com writes:

> > I'm interested in trying the DAGGOPATCH program to play
>  > Dungeons of Daggorath under OS9, or at least be able to save to a
>  > floppy. :-)
>
>  The version of Daggopatch I have doesn't let you play the game under
>  OS-9, all it does is let you save to disk.

I have the version that lets you load the game from disk, and save games back
to disk. so you don't need the cartridge Pak.

I don't recall ever hearing of playing it under OS-9.  That would be great --
and the saved games would have date codes!

No kidding-- my original reason for switching to OS-9 was so I could tell
which of many versions of one of my programs was the most recent!  Try that with
a pile of RS-BASIC floppies!  --Mike K.