[Coco] Some notes on ROM Paks

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 27 02:24:22 EDT 2004

I agree with all these points.  I have a very vague recollection that
Cyrus Chess may not have worked unmodified on the CoCo 3 due to a checksum
test that was thrown off by the CoCo 3 $FE00 RAM--can anyone confirm that?
Or maybe the reason that there was a second version of Downland was this
sort of CoCo 3 incompatibility?

Art