[Coco] New version of CASM released

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Apr 23 14:31:24 EDT 2004

Excellent work, Chet.

I also want to remind everybody that the Portal-9 assembly IDE for Windows
was updated to support CASM.  Just place that .exe in your Windows
directory, then choose "CASM" from the drop-down menu in the left panel.

Chet and I have also talked about making Portal-9 projects out of some of
the online source codes that are available for games, etc.  An example of
how complex a project can be is Projector-3 which is tons of source files
that would make you scratch your head trying to build into the final
program manually or from a real CoCo.

These Mark Data adventures are also full of separate source files that have
me scratching my head how to compile into a working game, so I'm hoping
Chet will make the Portal-9 project for those games so everybody can
experience how easy it is to build a game in one click, and also go in and
change things.... as in.... modify, alter, rewrite, etc.

www.coco3.com/ind_6809dev.htm