[Coco] Re: CoCo2 model differences

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Apr 23 09:46:29 EDT 2004

> The 26-3136B had only 16K, whereas the 26-3127B had 64K.

This is the only difference? I remember my German 26-3127B came with a
damaged 64K satellite board (I got it for free from my local TANDY
store, I replaced it by two chips... gosh they were expensive in 1984...
;-)). A year ago I got another 3127B from Australia and I'm not shure if
it really has 64K (I have to check that). I recently got a 3136B from
Belgium and it has definitely 16K. All have Extendended BASIC, the TANDY
plate and a lowercase 6847. I will open them and compare it. I think my
Service Manual covers all of them...

> Do you have a 26-3136B?  I've been looking for one for a while and have
> had no luck in finding one.

Yip, but it's a PAL 240V 50Hz model from Belgium (not very useful in the
US).

Rgards,
Torsten