[Coco] William Barden Jr. - alive and well

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Apr 22 13:06:27 EDT 2004

At 11:43 AM 4/22/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Here's what I remember reading on the CoCo List some years back:
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:
>bit.listserv.coco+bill+barden&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF
>-8&selm=200208132354.12807.gene_heskett%40iolinc.net&rnum=1
>
>Gene, where did you hear this?

My question would be why has William Barden Jr. been absent all these
years... or has he?  Certainly, Books-a-million would have something recent
he has written if he is still writing books.   'Course, he has to be up
there in age these days.  I used to have a 6502 or similar 8-bit CPU book
with his photo on the back and he looks like he is 40 years old.  The book
was published in 78 or 79, I think.