[Coco] Re: dskini.zip and retrieve.zip

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Tue Apr 20 01:46:56 EDT 2004

In article <5EF29C18-9278-11D8-9ABB-0003939F08E6 at boisypitre.com>,
boisy at boisypitre.com says...

>Does anyone have the source and executables for the DSKINI.EXE and
>RETRIEVE.EXE programs that John Collyer worked on?  I'm updating the
>NitrOS-9 website and need those files.
>
>Thanks,
>Boisy

I already sent the executables to you, Boisy!
Look at your email for March 24th.  They should be in an
attachment called DSKINI.ZIP.

I also have the x86 sources, but they haven't changed since
the last update fix, June 8, 2003.

Don't forget - John Collyer posted an archive of his entire
website on RTSI before taking it offline.  It's all there,
including sources to the final version of his 6309 emulator.
The archive itself is bloated by a few big disk image files.

You're welcome!
Rodney Hamilton