[Coco] SuperIDE Update

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Apr 19 23:24:26 EDT 2004

At 10:55 PM 4/19/2004 -0400, you wrote:

James,

The pins on the FLASH and CPLD are ~.020" wide with ~.008" clearance. You
can take a 30 gauge wire and it covers the pins, it looks huge. VERY fine
pitched components. Boisy will be placing some pictures up on the web site
when he gets S/N #1. The CPLD is 100 pins and about the size and thickness
of a stamp. You can see assembly defects right away under the scope.

Mark
Cloud-9