[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Re: Looking for info on the game "Sceptre of ???"

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Tue Apr 13 16:19:06 EDT 2004

> Hi Adam. I have tons of COCO games, but I don't have anything
> exactly as you describe. If you find it somehow, please share! I
> want to play it too. :-)
>
> Charlie

 > Well, hopefully I do find it.  I'd love to play it again.  I believe
the goal was to make it to level 30 and retrieve the scepter.

 > It has probably been 15 years since I've played it, but I am fairly
sure everything I've posted about it is correct.

 > Is it possible to record the cassette data to a WAV file and convert
it into something an emulator can read?  If so, I might have my
parents find the cassette and mail it to me.

 > Adam

It is possible to convert to a WAV file. You have to a be a little careful
how you do it. The original tape player was mono. If you are using a modern
tape deck you will need to just be a little careful otherwise the wav file
won't be usable.

Stephen Blunt

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: