[Coco] [Fwd: FW: Google secret revealed!]

secure at ytunnelpro.com secure at ytunnelpro.com
Sat Apr 10 20:18:36 EDT 2004

On 4/10/2004, "Bruce Birkner" <fred_bug at yahoo.com> wrote:

>--- Aaron Banerjee <spam_proof at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> >
>> > I wonder if Google will ever oursource their web searching jobs to IPC's
>> > (Indian Pigeon Clusters).
>> >
>>    That article is right up there with the WOM (Write Only Memory) which
>> came out sometime in the '70s.
>>           - Aaron Banerjee
> I think the best one was when NS (National Seniconductor) announced the
>D.E.D.   (Dark Emitting Diode)

LOL!!! I probably would have read that with immense interest since I tend
to sleep during the day and during the summer months it's just WAY too
bright here in the SW. I feel sorry for those in areas where the
sunlight is out 24 hours a day for parts of the year.

But it makes you wonder if it's possible to even create a DED.