[Coco] [Fwd: FW: Google secret revealed!]

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 04:01:49 EDT 2004

--- Aaron Banerjee <spam_proof at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> > I wonder if Google will ever oursource their web searching jobs to IPC's
> > (Indian Pigeon Clusters).
> >
>    That article is right up there with the WOM (Write Only Memory) which
> came out sometime in the '70s.
>           - Aaron Banerjee

Well, I got a grin out of it, and something useful, too. Since I was already
reading Google, I clicked some more and learned that you can use Google as a
calculator and convertor. Type in a math expression and it will calulate it.
Type in "ounces in a pound" and it will tell you there are 16 ounces in a
pound. Cool! Type in a phone number and it will show you a map to the fraekin'
address (sometimes)!! Scary cool!

Bob