[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: ColorTerm ?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 01:33:06 EDT 2004

I used such a beast at one time... but I think I bailed on the COCO at
1200 baud.  After that I was on an Amiga.

I had VIP Term and VIP Writer which both supported displaying text as
graphics like that.  The 64x24 mode eliminated spaces between the
characters.  It was good for looking at a page layout on the word
processor but it sure wasn't readable.

There was a program called ColorTerm and I think it did support the
text with graphics like that.  I didn't ever use it though.

Now that I think about it, I think I ended up using a free program I
downloaded from Compu$erve that worked better.  VIP was SLLLLOOOOWWW.
I also remember a program that let you send a disk over the modem
track by track.  That took forever!  Now I download that much data
over DSL in the blink of an eye.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "migueletto" <migueletto at y...>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM