[Coco] [Color Computer] good home looking for an original CoCo...

Rusty Wilson rustyw007 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 18:42:35 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I bought my first coco when i was about 10 - with an inheritance my
great-grandmother left for me. Wow... that was a long time ago...

Somewhere over the years and moves it disappeared - i dont remember selling it,
giving it away, etc. but i no longer have it.

For nostalgic reasons, I'm trying to find one of the OLD CoCos that came in the
larger silver case and had the "chicklet" keyboard. In addition, it had a badge
on the top that identified how much RAM was in the system (I think mine was
4K?).

Anyway, I dont have  lot of money to spare on this, but i can pay a small
amount (plus shipping of course) for anyone that wants to donate such a machine
to my home collection.

Feel free to reply off-list to:

rustyw007 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks!