[Coco] Re: Very General Question

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 08:11:36 EST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 08:51 pm, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 07:58 PM 4/2/04 -0500, David Hazelton wrote:
> >Manchester, New Hampshire, originally from Norway, Maine, Came here
> > to work, found wife...6 kids later still "stuck" in Manchester.
>
> Hey, my wife is in Manchester right now, at a birthing conference!
>
> Dennis

I might as well jump into this thread.  Started my love affair with the
CoCo when I was a new instructor at the RSCC in Las Vegas way back in
1980 (yes, I knew Bill Vergona, I remember when he and our tech built
the first piggyback 32k machine in town).  I then spent a decade back
in California, now the last dozen years in New Jersey.  Actually hoping
to move up to New Hampshire in the next year or so (well north of
Manchester, which is infested by relatives).  www.freestateproject.org
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

The lesson we should take from 9-11 is that the government cannot
protect us. It is utterly inept, and no changes in policy as
recommended by a commission or present or ex-government officials
are going to change that.                Lew Rockwell