[Coco] Re: Very General Question

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sat Apr 3 04:21:49 EST 2004

> Ah yes, the SW runway extension of Maine's Portland International Jetport.
> Seriously, everyone in southern Maine drives the 90 minutes to Manchester
> fly at one third the cost (and yes, usually on Southwest -- fly for
peanuts).

> There's a good music store in Manchester, and some fascinating old
factories
> along a fast-flowing river.  --Mike K.

Hi Mike, Dennis, & David,

Manchester?  The city that I have worked in the same Oldsmobile / Volvo
dealership for 31 years.  That would be Merrimack St Garage opened in 1919
and still operated by the same family, 3rd generation now.  Home of the
world famous Amoskeag Mills along the Merrimack River.

Dave