[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Monitor

James Ross jr at webross.com
Sat Apr 3 03:00:20 EST 2004

Neil Morrison wrote:

>They came and went pretty quickly. The demise of the Coco 3 killed
>them AFAIK.

I bought a brand spanking new one in either '88 or '89 along with a
CoCo 3.  I remember thinking how clear (I thought) it was, being used
to using a color TV.  Got rid of it some 9 to 10 years later.  It had
created an orange-reddish blotch in the center that would not go away.

Bought another one about some 3 or 4 years ago on Ebay.  Paid, I
believe around $80 bucks for it.

JR