[Coco] floppy controller & L1

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Apr 2 23:22:50 EST 2004

Deep in the bowels of the NitrOS-9 project is source for the Sardis
Level 2 driver.  Someone should really backport that driver to Level 1.
  It's not impossible, just takes some time, patience and a little
skill.  I would do it, but I have way too many other projects on the
plate right now.

Bottom line:  fill a need, lend a hand... the NitrOS-9 Project could
use volunteers.