[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Monitor

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Apr 2 19:33:14 EST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 16:53, chazbeenhad wrote:
>--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
>
><neilsmorr at h...> wrote:
>> Be patient. I got one along with a Coco and a bunch of software
>> for $25. You have to read the descriptions - sometimes they don't
>
>mention
>
>> the monitor in the title.
>>
>> Neil

Yes, and in RGB its a whole lot sharper than a CM-8 ever dreamed of
being.  There simply isn't any comparison. Unforch, mine died (scan
transformer, and that part doesn't seem to be available anywhere,
anypace, for any price) so I have also been reduced to the CM-8
fuzzies.  The 1CM135, is the next generation unit, works similarly,
has a cylindrical faceplate.  Also there are a few commie 1084's
around which are 8CM515's for all practicle purposes.  Many of those
are fading, or have the amiga screens burnt into them forever.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Yahoo! Groups Links