[Coco] Re: Very General Question

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 1 21:04:52 EST 2004

Neil, that's Barberton.  Officially, there is no Norton ZIP Code
because a little post office about 100 miles SW of here has the name
"Norton".  It's a political thing -- Norton, OH is the boyhood home of
John Seiberling ( yeah, the ex-Congressman ) whose family (think
Goodyear / Seiberling  & tires ) tried to keep the area "rural".  Which
is why we still have no sewers; Norton was incorporated to keep from
being annexed by Barberton, has no industry to speak of, and hence no
tax base for infrastructure.

This is partly explained by the fact that we are adjacent to Akron, the
northern capital of West Virginia (sorry, Gene), and all the smart West
Virginians stayed south of the Ohio River.

On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 07:36  PM, Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]
| Dry your tears, ye hearts nigh broken,                   |
| Of Zion it shall yet be spoken:                          |
| "Her citizens in number grow!"                           |
| Men shall see with fear and wonder                       |
| How G_D builds Zion, they shall ponder                   |
| The grace and strength He doth bestow.                   |
| Lift up your souls and hearts, the nations' day departs. |
| Then His day comes,                                      |
| Zion shall rise, and Judah's eyes                        |
| The One it pierced will recognize!                       |