[Coco] Is this a scam? FINAL WORD

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 22:02:18 EDT 2004

Well, the mystery is solved -- today I received a small package, via USPS
(just dropped off by our regular mail(wo)man.
Its computer -printed label bears a tracking number that exactly matches that
in my mysterious email.  So it appears to have been legit.

(I was expecting this package whenever the goods arrived from Germany, but
didn't expect that for a while yet.  That's why my original posting here said I
wasn't expecting any packages.)

Anyway, goo dto know the USPO is competing with UPS at the high-tech end.
I'll save that URL for future use.  Thanks to all who responded.  --Mike K.