[Coco] [Color Computer] cocofest

roger_1776 rhallman.coco at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 18:52:19 EDT 2004

How many of you cocoists are going to the up coming cocofest? It's
really suprising that Glennside can break even year after year
throwing these fests! I didn't make it to the fest last year... and
I kind of bum'ed out when I didn't hear much about it afterwards...
or if there would be another one. I'm going to show up with my coco
this year (and maybe a surprize I'm working on) this year. As a pay
back to the club, I'm going to donate my Rainbow Magazine collection
to the "CoCofest No Minimum Bid Auction". This auction keeps the
fest alive year after year! So if your missing some issues, you
might want to show up and make a bid or two on the collection. I'll
leave it up to the club as to how to divide it up for the auction!
As much as I'd like to put it up at EBAY for $$$ . Glennside has
done a great job of keeping the CoCo alive all these years. I'll
vote for yet another fest next year! Has Anyone heard from Jim Davis
lately. He has always been a big coco supporter. Jim if you read
this... Hope to see you and the family at the fest. Always a great
time (in my eyes).

Roger

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM