[Coco] gcc-coco revisited

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 21:52:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 10/31/03 6:50:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

> >Also, why such a hurry to abandon the original Microware C compiler?
>  >  Its bugs and shortcomings are well enough understood to work
>  > around.  CPrep2 makes up for a lot.
>
>  When did that replace my cprep19?

Sorry Gene, just got the names mixed up.  Been a while since I messed with
the stuff.  Probably thinking of Copt2, the optimizer with user-specifiable
patterns (supposedly can be used to take the SEX out)  Oops, probably tripped
someone's Spam filter.  --Mike K.