[Coco] Question about news.gmane.org

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Oct 30 09:06:01 EST 2003

At 08:18 AM 10/30/03 +0100, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>is there any chance to find the gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco list in
>the groups dir of google?

I don't think so. It does not feed or receive feeds from Usenet; it's a
separate news server, and although I'm occasionally told Google archives
private news servers, I've never found any that I use (news.cakewalk.com is
another that would be most welcome in a public searchable index).

In case you missed it in the long announcement email, web access is here:
   http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco

Dennis