[Coco] M.E.S.S. other 6809-based systems?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Oct 28 17:26:00 EST 2003

At 07:30 AM 10/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>>Could someone who's been in the computer world longer than me, *please*
>>visit www.geocities.com/messroms and tell me what systems besides the
>>CoCo and Dragon are 6809-based?  I am eager to add other systems to the
>>M.E.S.S. launcher of my IDE.
>
>Don't forget the CP400...

Yea, I got on www.old-computers.com and founda handful of 6809'ers.  Any of
those that M.E.S.S. supports will be added to my IDE.  The issues will be
whether imgtool.exe can make a floppy for it, or if a pure .ROM file (8k,
16k, etc.) can be mounted.  If either is possible, you'll be able to write
and test software for those machines in real life.