[Coco] M.E.S.S. other 6809-based systems?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Oct 28 14:22:01 EST 2003

..and then there's the Japanese CoCo clone, the Fujitsu F-something.
Larry Greenfield has posted about it, and has a picture of it on his web
page.  I'll bet Larry, if he is reachable, would be happy to part with a
ROM image, if he has a means of generating one.  There was also a Mexican
CoCo clone, if I recall correctly and am not mixing it up with the
Brazilian one.

Art