[Coco] Eudora users: Please remove X-Sender

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Oct 27 11:52:00 EST 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:20:48 -0500
  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
>On Monday 27 October 2003 10:01, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz
>wrote:
>>At 06:30 AM 10/27/03 -0800, jimcox wrote:
>>>Or if it has already been harvested :(
>>
>>This was obscure enough that no one noticed it for two
>>weeks!
>>
>>I've asked Gmane to make sure all headers are encrypted
>>-- they're
>> really conscious about this encryption business. Their
>>server is
>> presently down, so I'm guessing they're in the middle of
>> rewrite/reload.
>>
>>I haven't seen any other mail come in with this header
>>except for
>> Eudora users. I use Eudora, but my email is so public
>>that I don't
>> really care.
>>
>>Dennis
>
>Same here Dennis, I use kmail and my address has never
>been
>effectively munged in 19 years.  At this point, whats the
>point...

Dennis:

I didn't mean to imply anything wrong with the list or
your management of it.  What I meant is exactly what Gene
said above.  I never really munged my email address(es)
and this is the same address I used on the Princeton list,
so I think it's safe to assume it was already havested
before the move to this list :)

Jim