[Coco] modular

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Oct 26 22:34:00 EST 2003

P-3's scheme is not as useful as yours, but I did make it check to see if
the module (codec driver) is already in RAM before loading it from disk.

Speaking of tricks, here's a trick for single-drive users, since P-3
requires 2 drives... you can still use the program by inserting a picture
disk in Drive 0 then click on the filename (which loads the entire file),
and when the error pops up that the format driver can't be found, reinsert
your P-3 disk, and hit the [SPACE] key.  This causes the codec only to be
loaded, not the picture file again.  The codec takes over, reading the
picture file that was loaded.

...anyway...