[Coco] Re: CoCo List/Newsgroup Information

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Oct 26 02:40:00 EST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" <bathory at maltedmedia.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Re: CoCo List/Newsgroup Information

> At 03:04 PM 10/25/03 -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> >Are they not still in the header prefixed by:
>
> X-Reply-To is not in the newgroup or the list that I can see. Do you see
it?

Yes.

I remembered that I had found the X-Reply-To: a few days ago.

When I looked at the headers from Gmane, I could not find it.

I then looked at one direct from the newsgroup and I did find it. One of
Gene's.

But NOW it is gone, at least in the posting that I am replying to. It may be
occurring in some members posts, not all as I perhaps incorrectly assumed
earlier today (Yes, PDT soon to become PST).

It may in fact be MEMBER generated, in a quick look I found these, Gene's
one was the one I found today. I need to look further to determine where
they appear.

> >How about a diagram showing the interconnections of the mailing list and
the
> >filters applied as messages pass between them.
>
> Har har har.

I actually think it would be useful, I am not visualizing the whole setup.

Maybe I will take a crack at it if I can get HTML and graphics to you. But
busy....

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>