[Coco] Our Little Terrorist...

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Oct 24 20:48:01 EDT 2003

At 07:50 PM 10/24/03 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>I didn't get one, I got 127 of them.  Now I know we need to send Tony
>& Luigi around.  I just deleted them, but I'd bet a court order would
>show its who we were talking about a couple of days ago.

You didn't get them through our listserv, did you? Their distribution has
been blocked from here, and I haven't seen any new ones.

I suspect everyone in that little exchange on bit.listserv.coco is gonna
get them from this guy.

As for court order, the anonymizers are almost foolproof -- even with an
order, tracing the mail back to the source is nigh impossible. That's why
torture victims and political refugees use them.

Dennis