[Coco] Looking for MM/1

John Baer sleepy99 at bellatlantic.net
Fri Oct 24 18:02:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 10:19  PM, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> I for one would welcome some MM/1 chatter on this List.  I don't do
> much SW
> development on mine anymore, since porting UltiMusE to Linux, but
> sometimes
> back-port a new feature or bug fix.  If you want to do music on the
> MM/1, ask me
> for a free download.

I still have my MM/1 Mike but not setup at this time. Still getting ye
'ol puter room
straightened  out. What I wanted to know is what patches are there for
the year
2000? And where?

> My MM/1 is original 68070, has the second board with the cool
> features, 3M
> RAM plus an 8M RAM expansion backplane that I've never ginned up the
> nerve to
> try putting in.  The floppy disk will read 720K and 1.44M, but will
> write and
> format only 720K.  It used to do the high-density stuff just fine, but
> something
> in there got tired and can't be fixed.
>   --Mike K.

Yea, the same here. 11 meg, two 120 meg HD's and two floppies.
Installing the backplane
was easy... if you have three hands. <g>  Just make sure you are
grounded and all will
work out.  Later Mike..

John B ---