[Coco] Looking for MM/1

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Oct 23 12:58:01 EDT 2003

Brian.Kitt at i-structure.com wrote:
> a dead motherboard.  Does anyone know of a source for an MM/1 motherboard?

No, it's hopeless!  Just send me your MM/1 and I'll dispose of it for
you... :-)

Seriously, someone...I think the name is David Graham...still has a fair
amount of "virgin" MM/1 stuff that (as of 2 years ago) he is willing to
sell.  However, his prices are rather high...YMMV...

Unfortunately, I don't have an e-mail address for him.  Perhaps someone
else on the list does?

Good luck!  BTW, got any cool stuff for (or related to) the MM/1?

John
-
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com