[Coco] Learning the 6809 offer on pucc list

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Wed Oct 22 19:30:00 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:02 PM
Subject: [Coco] Learning the 6809 offer on pucc list

> Hi all,
>
> Somebody using an anonymizer has claimed to have a bunch of "Learning the
> 6809" books for sale.
>
> One of us has them legitimately. The other is (drumroll) Stephen Disney.
> Could this be a reappearance? Somebody want to check this out?
>
> Since Disney stole a huge amount of material from me, I'd be delighted to
> be able to find him.
>
> Dennis

Dennis,

Rest assured that I am not the one that posted that anywhere.  If this guy
really has 6309's to give out with each book he sells I would be surprised
if it wasn't Disney.  That little snit ripped me off for only $30.00 but I
know you and Mark Marlette got ripped off by him worse than most of us.
Even if this not him, I hope no one buys from him unless it's to catch the
SOB.

Dave Poitras (The one selling FOR Dennis)