[Coco] Re: bio

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Oct 21 03:02:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 02:43, Bob Devries wrote:
>> I remember upgrading from 4k to 16k and thinking I had a lot of
>> memory.I
>
>upgraded to 64k a year later and thought I had a monster. Today, 512
> megs seems so puny....
>
>I remember buying a box of ten disks, and thinking I'd never fill
> them! Now, I have a 120MB HD on my coco3, and just about use all of
> it. And my disk collection!!!
>
>Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia

Chuckle...  I swear thats a variation on another old saying, "work
expands to fit the available time", IIRC thats one of the Parker
Principles.

My own experience says the correlation is quite strong, I had about 90
megs used up on that old maxtor 120 I had on mine for many years. :-)
Now I have a 1 gigger split half os9 and half HDBDOS.