[Coco] 3 requests to approve. Anybody?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Oct 20 21:52:00 EDT 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 21:21, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>Three requests have come in that I can't ID from previous postings
> or via Google:
>
>sabrahao - hotmail com
>charles - dragg net
>ahclem - bright net
>
>Anybody recognize them? Otherwise I'll reject subbing them.
>
>Dennis

They don't ring any bells in my belfry Dennis.  I did see the first
ones message on bit.listserv though, and while it looked somewhat
immature, or possibly not a native english speaker to me, he at least
seemed to know the hardware.  I might be tempted to take a chance.
You can always bounce him if he turns out to be bogus.  Thats true of
them all if they're just now getting interested in the coco.

Your call.