[Coco] Re: Old Color Computer Information

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 12:18:00 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/17/03 12:04:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:

> The Color Computer Magazine. Camden, Maine. I drove there from Roxbury,
>  Vermont, once a week. 5 hours each way, worse in winter.

Wow, so the CCM *was* HQ'ed in Maine!  Camden is a great "typical Maine
Coast" town, with snug rocky harbor, overlooking mountain, and zillions of tourist
shops and eateries overlooking the harbor.  Nice to hear it once had a little
bit of publishing.

About an hour from here in Bath, ME.  As for your long commute, Dennis, being
mostly East-West, "you can't get theah from heah!"  But you knew that.

ISTR I sponsored you as the guest speaker at the Coco Fest where you revealed
your run-in with Ziff-Davis and told of your interactive art installations