[Coco] Re: DEFT Pascal docs

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Oct 20 05:08:13 EDT 2003

>From: "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>
>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:45:04 +1000

[control, err, clear key combos deleted]

>Mmm, not too much trouble. I can't guarantee a finish time, though. The
>manual is about /12 inches thick, A5 size.

Just the highlights, if it would save you time.  I've got three copies
of Jensen & Wirth, plus several fat textbooks about Pascal.  All I
really need to know is the system-specific stuff.

(Ever read Kernighan's "Why Pascal Is Not My Favorite Programming
Language"?  It says it all.)

You also said:

>OOPS, that should've read 1/2 inch thick (12 mm). Dislexic fingers.

Ahh, good.  I was wondering.  That's a pretty thick book!

Got Intro and Exer.  Could/should we put this somewhere public on the
Net?  I downloaded the disks from somewhere, not that that means much.

>Yep, working on that.

Cool.  CUTS will live again!!!! :-)

>Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko