[Coco] Re: spam in this list

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Oct 20 04:00:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

From: <KnudsenMJ at aol.com>
To: <Coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Re: spam in this list
> In a message dated 10/19/03 10:16:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> SFischer1 at MindSpring.com writes:
>
> > Maybe we should mine the old list references for user names and sent a
> > upbeat message telling them about the new Spam free lists.
>
> That's a great idea. You volunteering? Ironically, this is sort of a
"spam"
> advert for the new list.

Well, I will not do the mining or sending of messages to old folks, but I am
willing to keep track of messages sent so we send one and only one to each.

Miners could send me E-Mail addressees and after about 2 weeks (For others
to send perhaps duplicate addresses), I would reply with already sent
notifications and those which can be sent.

I was found as a Lotus Magellan user from a 6 year old posting. The first
program I loaded onto my computer after DOS 3.3 and one that I still use
today.

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com