[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Any one know what happened to cocoos9.sourceforge.net ?

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 22:22:01 EDT 2003

I uploaded the zipball to the Yahoo group.

Last time I heard, Microware didn't care about this being available,
and in the files directory there also something that looks like
NitrOS9, but the fact that the sourceforge project close is weird, so
if ANYONE complains I'll just remove them. If I get unavailable for
some reason, I expect the moderator to remove them for me.

cheers,

   Pedro.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "John Carter"
<johnecarter at m...> wrote:

> Could you make a CD or zip the image files and attach them to an
> email?
>
> Thanks.
>
> John

Rent DVDs from home.